What does Genescy do?
We started with a vision to be the most trusted and respected professional services firm recognized by our clients for delivering excellence in a segment of the market that typically fails its customers on all levels. Genescy has developed a unique strategy to help timeshare owners explore their timeshare ownership options by working directly with CVOA approved organizations that protect the timeshare owner and developer alike. We are so confident in our process that we offer our clients a 100% money back guarantee*.
Who does Genescy provide help to?
Genescy is for timeshare owners who:
- Are unable to use their timeshare
- Who are concerned about their inability to sell their timeshare through a listing company
- Are worried about their loved ones inheriting their timeshare liabilities
- Have become increasingly frustrated with exchange companies
- Are looking for more affordable timeshare options
- Are widowed, divorced, or simply can no longer travel with their loved ones
- Don’t use their timeshare as much as they had originally intended
- No longer able to travel
- Looking to know more about the options available to them in regards to their ownership
Although timeshare is a great tool when being used and enjoyed, it may become a real burden when a timeshare owner finds themselves in a situation where they are no longer using it but are still stuck paying maintenance fees. We believe that timeshare owners should have the right to know the options that are available to them, so that they can make the best decision for them and their loved ones. Genescy is committed to finding viable timeshare strategies that work for the entire industry, especially for the consumers that support it.